One of my favorite functions of Proloquo2go is how EASY it is to send files that you’ve created to numerous users using Dropbox. This is a quick video on how to do that for those of you who are visual learners.
Exporting to the Dropbox App
(Make sure Dropbox Integration is turned on in options > Dropbox and that you have installed and are logged into Dropbox on your iPad).
- Go to Edit Mode (little pencil icon)
- Select the button(s) you want to export (a checkmark will indicate that you’ve selected the icon).
- Select the Export/Import button (the right and left arrows at the bottom of the screen).
- Select EXPORT TO DROPBOX
- Confirm export.
Import from Dropbox App
- Open Dropbox app (sign in if you haven’t already)
- Open the Apps.
- Open Proloquo2Go folder.
- Select a file.
- A message will appear stating “Unable to view file”.
- Select the Open button (square with upward arrow) in the top-right corner.
- Select Open in…,
- Select Open in Proloquo2Go.